Stories & Announcments
Find out about new projects, product developments, and industry news that we find interesting.
- AQUA Magazine-Building Pools Up High
- Recreation Management 2022 Problem Solver Idea Book
- A not-So-Ordinary Renovation for an Ordinary School Swimming Pool
- The Best Repair Options for Public Pools
- Extend the Life of Your Pool with a PVC MembraneIt’s inevitable that season after season of harsh pool chemicals, general usage, improper or delayed maintanence, and changing weather conditions can all play a role in aging your public pool facility. If your facility is in a colder climate and exposed to the elements, that deterioration speeds up.
- Slippery When Wet: Why Textures Are So Important At Your PoolIf your facility has a gutter trough system, you’re sure to often see people hop, stand, and sit on the grates. While children are the usual culprits, chances are you’ve seen a fair share of adults do it too. Asking your guests to stay off the grates can be a […]
- Do I need To Keep Water In My Pool If It Is Closed?As Memorial Day weekend approaches, the unfortunate reality is that many operators simply can not reopen their swimming pools to the public as we battle the COVID-19 outbreak. We have had many questions from customers regarding the best shutdown procedures to follow for pools with our PVC Membrane installed.
- Swimming Pools: Stainless Steel vs ConcreteElevated pools and spas are an ever popular design trend: hotels, casinos, luxury apartments can all benefit from a well-designed above-grade pool. Once it’s decided that the building design is to include a rooftop pool, it is time to look at what options are available, including what could save you […]
- What To Do If There Are Cracks In Your PoolDo you see cracks in your pool’s surface? RenoSys has you covered: literally. The RenoSys PVC pool membrane system is the cost-effective, smart choice for renovating older public pools. When we install the durable 60 mil custom-textured PVC pool shell over your pool’s existing interior, it spans cracks, and makes […]
- Cold Plunge Pools & Spas by RenoSysCold plunge pools and spas are a great addition to spas, health clubs, and rehabilitation centers. Cold plunge vessels help to soothe inflammation and revitalize tired bodies, and they’re the perfect post-exercise experience.
- How to Prevent Slips & Falls at Your PoolAccording to OSHA statistics, over 25,000 so-called “slip-and-fall” injuries occur every single day, and lead to over eight million ER visits in a year. So as a pool operator, what can you do to help prevent any of those injuries happening to your employees or guests at your pool, natatorium, […]
- Tips for Locating A Pool Leak